OHSAS 45001 is an international standard giving requirements related to Health and Safety Management Systems. OHSAS 45001 enables an organization to have control over, and knowledge of, all relevant hazards resulting from normal operations and abnormal situations, and improve its performance. An occupational health and safety management system will place the basic requirements for a safe and secure environment. This will ensure that your business practices the right methods and standards to give your employees a safe and secure time at work. It complies of the framework for better management including the aspects of legal compliance and risk management.
Advantages OfOHSAS 45001
- Improvised Stakeholder Relationship By ensuring the health of your workforce is better and and of property as well. Also, by making suppliers and customers priority for better response.
- Improves the management of EHS – Occupational Health and Safety.
- Assists with compliance with OHSAS legal requirements.
- Increased health protection of employees.
- Helps to prevent accidents and thus reduced injuries.
- Develops a responsible corporate status.
- Reduce sick days as a result of work-related injuries and ill-health